2017 EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
There are two ways you can become a Brides 2017 exhibitor:
1) By completing our Exhibitor Registration Form and mail in along with check or cash payment to: BRIDES 2017, C/O TERRY MARIE FLEISCHMAN, 1321 HAINS AVENUE, RICHLAND, WA 99354
(WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE CASH OR CHECK PAYMENT)
2) Complete our quick Online Registration Form below and pay with credit card or PayPal.
EARLY BIRD PRICING (PAID ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 31st):
$550 Standard Package (check or cash), $575 Standard Package (credit or debit)
$700 Premium Package (check or cash, $725 Standard Package (credit or debit)
PRICING AFTER NOVEMBER 1st:
$575 Standard Package (check, cash, debit or credit)
$725 Premium Package (check, cash, debit or credit)
“I am amazed at business that I have received directly as a result of being a vendor at BRIDES 2015. In the two weeks since this event I have over $10,000 in orders, sales and reservations for rentals for this summer.”
– Shawn Harmon, Owner of The Rustic Barrel
FREE ONE-YEAR AD ON MIDCOLUMBIABRIDES.COM FOR ALL EXHIBITORS!
Midcolumbiabrides.com is the Tri-Cities local online wedding directory of exhibitors and sponsors for brides to access. After you have completed your exhibitor registration, please email Terry at email@example.com to find out how to create your FREE ad!
REGISTRATION AND FULL PAYMENT IS DUE BY DECEMBER 9, 2016. No refunds after November 23, 2016. Additional penalty fees will apply for any online transactions. Be sure to read the Exhibitor Information at the bottom of this page.
The exhibitor at Brides 2017 has a unique opportunity to showcase products and services. Guests leisurely stroll through the spacious, elegantly-decorated TRAC Exhibit Hall with vendors and commercial exhibits strategically placed for maximum interaction opportunity with attendees.
Creativity in the design of exhibition space is encouraged! There are no rows of “pipe and drape” booths. The exhibit hall is draped with black to better feature your booth design. Rectangular or circular black draped tables are available for use, as are freestanding display spaces. We will do everything we can to accommodate your marketing vision.
We attempt to accommodate exhibitors desiring adjoining spaces. Only one business may be represented per space. A maximum of four vendor passes will be granted per space. To identify unregistered solicitors we ask you to operate within your identified location. Please let us know if your marketing strategy requires the ability to roam the event. We encourage you to register early to lock in a preferred location.
Because of your sterling reputation within your industry we are asking you to share your experience, creativity and assistance in providing personal attention to a large audience of soon-to-be brides and grooms during Brides.
“[Brides] is truly is a launching pad for our industry and I am grateful to be involved. The brides attending this show are focused and ready to schedule appointments. Each year has proven to be better than the last for Flowers by Kim, and again this year I booked more consultations than the previous year. Thank you for your vision and hard work! ”
– Kim Johnson, Flowers by Kim
Exhibitor and Event Amenities:
With great pride, we provide you with the following to help ensure a positive experience for both exhibitors and guests:
- The services of Registration and Vendor Coordinator Hollie Kaiser in helping to create the most positive display of your products or services.
- A digital registration/participant database.
- Coverage from media partners and featured on the Mid-Columbia Brides Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Two fifty-minute fashion show productions from IMBUE, LLC and Dan Burns’ 3-D Productions, showcasing elegant attire for bride and groom.
- Two boxed lunches per booth space provided by Country Gentleman Restaurant and Catering.
- The elegantly-decorated TRAC Exhibit Hall provides ample space to comfortably accommodate a wide variety of exhibits and the 1000+ attendees expected from throughout the Mid-Columbia region.
- Vendor standard packages include a 10’x10’ booth space with standard black drapes, tablecloth, 6′ circular or rectangular table, two chairs, small trash can and 500 watt electricity.*
- Amenities provided to brides-to-be include: roses courtesy of Just Roses Flowers and More; confectionery delicacies from Frost Me Sweet, gift totes provided by Dermacare Laser & Skin Care of the Tri-Cities, wine bar featuring fine Northwest wines.
*If additional electrical supply and/or equipment is needed, please reference the TRAC Vendor Order Form and contact TRAC ahead of time to order. Additional electrical/equipment expenses are the responsibility of the vendor. Orders placed later than December 31, 2016 will be charged a higher rate.
Increase your Visibility
Learn more about BECOMING A SPONSOR AT BRIDES by visiting our Sponsor Opportunities page!